Monday, 12 July 2010
into the wild
Well this is the first blog entry, and the very reason that it’s the first blog entry is because I now have the time. Like most of the unemployed I need to find as many new and inventive, computer-based time wasting hobbies as I possibly can. And as I don’t have the stamina for online adult entertainment or the steady cash flow for online poker, blog entries it is. The first one is pretty much a cathartic way of moaning about the fact that, like many, I have returned to the position that I was in 3 years ago… at the family home, with no job, and in many ways no prospects. Having recently graduated I have discovered that finishing my degree is the equivalent of a ‘Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect £200’ card in monopoly. I’m sure that work will rear it’s beautiful head at some point, but in the mean time I shall return to wasting my time on the internet and watching ITV talk shows… exactly what I did when I was a student but without the excuse that ‘i'm taking a break from 'working'’.